People Capacity Solutions believes that team effectiveness and efficiency will become one of the most important requirements of successful organisations in future. With this in mind, PCS developed a methodology to develop teams to ensure that the team adds value to overall organisational effectiveness and efficiency. The intervention is designed and developed around the 15 dimensions of world-class teams.
What makes our Team Development different?
- It builds the team through addressing challenges threatening team effectiveness and efficiency.
- We determine the challenges through proper analysis.It focuses on the individuals that make up the team.
- Individuals get the opportunity to get to know and understand themselves as well as team members.
- The team understands their weaknesses and learns to work around these weaknesses as well as how to support Individuals in the team.
- The process assesses the balance of the team and their orientation to people, task and innovation.
- The process focuses on the characteristics of effective teams based on international standards.
- The process focuses on real challenges in the team as well as strategies to address these going forward
- The team formulates plans of action with performance criteria, responsible people and deadlines.
- The team takes ownership for their decisions.
- The total process focuses on enabling rather than informing and eventual internal capacity building.